The Family Membership service includes:
- 24/7 Physician Access Via Phone & Video - Unlimited access to your 24/7 WorldClinic physician for your enrolled family members.
- Custom Personal Prescription Travel Medical Kit - A portable prescription medical kit for when you travel - A key resource to deliver timely emergency care under our physicians' direction.
- Residence Medical Lockers - A prescription medical locker for your home.
- Electronic Medical Record Archive - We collect and condense your medical records into a comprehensive electronic medical record. This record is where all of your interactions with your WorldClinic physicians are recorded.
- Wallet Card Reference - A card to carry with you listing key numbers for contacting WorldClinic physicians
- Destination Medical Intelligence - When you have a serious or complex health problem, WorldClinic physicians will pre-arrange for customized medical services and resources to be in place wherever you go.
- Evacuation and Emergency Hospitalization Insurance Coverage - Members receive two separate policies: $50,000 in coverage for emergency foreign hospitalization and $100,000 for emergency medical evacuation.
- Facilitated Referrals & Second Opinions- Scheduling of expert medical second opinions – A service we coordinate to help you select the best doctors and specialists for complex conditions like cancer and heart disease.
- Planning and Accommodation for all Residences - Custom solutions for all venues including private islands, ranches, camps, yachts, planes, etc.
- Complex Disease Planning & Support - a detailed review of your personal medical records to identify any major omissions or deviations from high-quality preventative/primary care. ( This review has a particular focus on the quality of ongoing management for chronic diseases.)
Over the last ten years, a number of our clients have asked us to develop medical support solutions for their entire family on different venues including super-yachts and private residences, as well as for extended voyages and international tours.
To meet their needs, we deliver a custom solution, designed to meet their exact needs. Special services may include:
- On-site physician, nurse and paramedic staffing for events
- Advanced medical training for key group members
- Large-scale Connected Care Spaces for residence, ranches, and islands
- Mass casualty and disaster medical response platform
- Local medical infrastructure assessment and planning
- Custom mobile and fixed satellite communication platforms
- Real-time and scheduled remote remote disease monitoring
- Calendared wellness and longevity program for tracking and enabling medical best-practices
Should you require a unique medical support solution, contact WorldClinic and we will create one for you and your people, wherever you might go.
Click here to Download an overview document to see an example of a recent custom installation in the Bahamas.